Born on a farm in Kansas, I collected the eggs, fed the chickens, and gained an appreciation of nature. I've also enjoyed living in Wyoming, Steamboat Springs, Denver, Boulder, and Longmont providing me with a wide knowledge of the area. I am the proud father of 2 grown children and caretaker for 2 mischievous dogs. My early work history as a 'Jack of many trades' includes snowplow driver, resort manager, carpenter, and bartender. My deep appreciation of Native American art spurred me to promote artists of the southwest. I've been the owner of a CPA firm, CFO and controller for venture capitalist, and controller for the world's largest bison wholesaler. I have 16 years in real estate sales, construction, and development augmented by 15 years as a CPA specializing in helping individuals, small construction and real estate businesses.
My passions include
• the great outdoors - hiking, skiing, tennis, golf, camping, wildlife watching, road trips
• culinary explorations - new restaurants, wine tastings, gourmet picnics, and fine tuning my cooking skills
• animal rescue - volunteer at Safe Harbor Lab Rescue
• music – lover of jazz, blue grass
• art (especially Native American), museums… Ask me!
Please consider me for your real estate needs
• My extensive experience as a financial analyst will assist you in making real estate decisions appropriate for your unique situation.
• My knowledge of construction will assist you in making 'sound' choices.
• I'm attentive to the details. I'll spot any potholes in the process and navigate around with ease. Buying, selling, or investing in real estate can be stressful. I can help.
• As a Certified Home Rescue Expert through the Helping Neighbors in Need program, I provide struggling homeowners with reliable advice and guide them to the proper resources.
Colorado Real Estate License
B.S. Accounting, University of Wyoming
Certified Public Accountant, 15 years
Certificate in Construction Management, Colorado State University
CRES - Certified Home Rescue Expert through Helping Neighbors in Need program
Member - Ambassador - Boulder Chamber of Commerce
Member - Green Builders Guild
Member - Chautauqua Historical Society
Member – Safe Harbor Labs Rescue